Thursday, March 6, 2008

David & Nandra


I met Nandra 8 years ago when we were pledging the same sorority. Since she just had to delete her MySpace account I hadn't spoken to her in over a year. Out of the blue I got an email from her telling me she ran into another one of our sorority sisters at the store, and the two started talking about her upcoming wedding. Beth suggested Nandra look at my work and use me for their wedding. Well thank you Beth!!!! I am always so impressed when friends recommend me to others. It's a huge compliment to me that they would ever do that. I had a blast at David and Nandra's wedding. They're both laid back which made their engagement photos (and wedding) a breeze shoot. These are long overdo, but I wanted to get them on here before I post the wedding photos...




I tend to favor portraits in black&white because it simplifies the background and makes the subjects really stand out, but I was much happier with this session in color.


This might just be my favorite of theirs, and possibly one of my favorites I've shot to date. That's probably why it graces my blog header.


Sometimes its hard to get couples to laugh on command, but these two were cracking me up. Every time I told them to make each other laugh, a second after looking at each other they would just start giggling like crazy. Made my job easier!!


Now I realize its subtle, but did you notice my new logo? After spending 3 hours too many getting it the way I wanted it, I sure hope its noticeable, and I hope you like it. I'm sure you'll see a few more logos in the future, but for now since I love stars and I've recently become obsessed with green this does the trick!

No comments: