here are the rules :
1. List 7 random things about yourself that people may not know.
2. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
3. Post the rules on your blog.4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm not good at remembering to accessorize so I tend to trade off between a few different pairs of earrings and necklaces. Now here's the creepy part...I've gotten to where I really prefer this because if anything were to happen to me where I needed to be identified (like in the morgue, I know it's gross!) by a family member or close friend they would recognize my jewelry for sure and know it was me.
2. The thought of going to the movies by myself is not a fun one. I finally conquered eating in a restaurant by myself so I've been trying to make myself go to a move alone at least once during the past couple of years, but it's not happening. Hopefully one of these days I can suck it up and go!
3. I absolutely love music, but I'm not very strong in my auditory skills so I'm always getting the lyrics wrong!
4. I'm really into gift giving. It's actually my "love language" so it pains me to give people gift cards. The thought and time put into the gift is what's so important to me, and gift cards just don't seem to show much in my opinion. I've finally gotten to where I'm okay with receiving them which has really helped out my family the last few years.
5. I had to parallel park with two other guys during drivers-ed. I didn't make it on my practice round so during the real test the guys and our teacher bet that I wouldn't be able to do it. Turned out I was the only one of us three to parallel park on my own on the first try - HA!
6. In 1st grade after the balloon launch at my school, mine was the only one found, and it was found by a woman in Paris...Texas. I won $10 but my mom took it because I blew all the money she gave me for a day at Six Flags the weekend before. Bummer!
7. I've become a reality tv junkie! I'm not talking about lame shows like Survivor or Big Brother, I'm talking much more respectable shows like The Hills, Rob & Big, LA Ink, and The Girls Next Door. There's just something about watching real peoples lives that fascinates me even though I'm aware that the first two I mentioned are definitely rigged in certain ways.
I'm supposed to tag people, but I'll just forgo that part since my body is ready for me to call it a night.