Monday, February 11, 2008

Peer Pressure

Apparently the latest fad for photographers is to get a blog going with photos of their recent shoots and a few entries on their personal lives. While I prefer not to jump on any bandwagons, I'm jumping on this one to push my future career a little closer to being a reality and maybe, just maybe, to try to be a little more hip. Oh, and also to let my new coworker (and friend, I hope) have one more blog to add to her list.

I'm going to be straight-up...I'm horrible at keeping up with things like journals so I know this blog will not be updated like it should, and not just because I don't have any upcoming shoots scheduled for awhile. Hey, I've at least got one entry down. That's a start, right?!? For those of you faithful few willing to stick with me after months of nothingness, I want to go ahead and thank you now.

2 comments:

abby said...

i take credit for the fact that you're already blog addicted. i love it!!!

Room For More said...

Count me in as a faithful blog reader!