Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lora

My first photo session with Lora took place in her parents' living room on a huge ottoman about 2 weeks after she was born. She was tiny enough that we put her inside a stocking for her birth announcement/Christmas card photo. Ever since then, one of the reasons I look forward to this time of year is because I get to take new photos for her family's Christmas card. This year, was by far the most enjoyable because I finally got to take more photos of her with her parents. Amie and Toby were my second clients when I started taking photos in college. I really didn't know what I was doing then, but Amie was my sister's best friend from high school and her roommate in college so they saw the photos I took for my sister and her husband and the rest is history. Hopefully when Lora is 18, I'll still be her Christmas card photographer, or at least get the opportunity for senior photos.
















No comments: