Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gone country

My sister, her husband, and her son are in the process of selling their home in the suburbs and moving to the country. We had a little get-together on her in-law's land where they will be building a house next year, and while I was there, I put my camera to use for fifteen minutes worth of family photos my nephew was finally able to cooperate for. My brother-in-law was actually the least cooperative of the trio. Nothing new. The first time I took photos of him for their engagement, I tried to make it as quick and painless as possible at his request. He certainly appreciated it, and since then I've always worked quickly with my clients doing my best not to make them work too hard just in case there are others out there like the brother-in-law.








It's pretty evident that country life will suit my nephew just fine.

1 comment:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

What a beautiful family...and that nephew of your...handsome!!!