Thursday, January 15, 2009

With Shara, you get photos

Being apart of my friends' weddings is such a fun time for me. On occasion, they tell me as much as they want me to photograph their wedding (who knows how "much" that really is??), they want me to be able to relax and enjoy myself. I certainly don't mind that one bit, but it doesn't mean my camera won't be tagging along with me. My favorite part of the wedding day is being around the bride and her bridesmaids while they are getting ready so while I may have another assignment like standing up with other bridesmaids or handing out programs at the door, I still make it a point to capture moments like these:





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shara- you're awesome! Just found your blog. I need to schedule a photo shoot for Trey before he starts school- love your photos!