Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Swindles

Of all the photo shoots I've had, families are the fewest I've had the pleasure of working with, especially ones with toddlers and babies. I tend to take the laid back approach when working with little ones and just take what I can get, but when there are two more people added into the mix, I just never know how will turn out. Somehow it always goes well despite my worry as I'm driving to meet them. Stella turned one a few days after our photo shoot, so as planned, her parents put these photos on a slide show for the rest of their family to enjoy during her party. From what I was told the following week, they were a big hit, and I should hopefully have an annual session with the three of them - or possibly more as their family grows - and I can't wait!!









No comments: